Wednesday 8 May 2013

Across the Universe Podcast: Episode 1

Episode 1: The Start of Something Big

Moin Moin, Olá and Namaste to all! We, that is MetteSofia and I, have started a podcast series where we will talk about films in our adorable accents :P We hope you like it.

Content:
0:50- Introducing the chicks with accents
8:10- Our Mission Statement
9:24- Interesting Movie of the Fortnight
22:44- General Discussion on our Favourite Films
57:15- Plugs and Goodbyes

Music:
Joni James "The Start Of Something Big"
Songs from our favourite films *spoilers*
The Beatles "Across The Universe"



Follow us at: facebook.com/acrosstheuniversepodcast
Write to us at: acrosstheuniversepodcast@gmail.com

13 comments:

  1. Congrats on your new podcast. Once this hits Itunes I will subscribe to the show.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It will be on iTunes soon :)

      Delete
  2. Yes, yes, yes!

    Now hurry up and get this on iTunes, or at least on a player that my phone can view, nooowsss!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :D
      We are trying to get it on iTunes ASAP (ugh technology!).

      Delete
  3. Why did no one invite me to this party? I kid, I look forward to giving this a listen!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I swear, if you hadn't retired, you were my first choice :D
      Thanks!!

      Delete
  4. Great job! Can't wait to subscribe on iTunes! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done, girls. I decided that I can listen to the first episodes, since you started it not a too long time ago. It was very nice to hear you voices after a few years of exchanging comments in the blogoverse :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lesya! Yeah, we've only got 3 episodes out so far and it's only fortnightly. And we have beautiful voices, don't we :P

      Delete
    2. Haha, yes, you do :D
      By the way, I'm listening to the second episode right now. Almost halfway.

      Delete
    3. Haha, I was kidding! :P
      Thanks, do let us know what you think.

      Delete