Monday 11 March 2013

Podcast Time!


       Yep, Ryan at The Matinee invited me to have a discussion on Sam Raimi's Oz the Great and the Powerful.

       It was a lot of fun and even though my mic is pretty bad, you can hear my giddying excitement coming through. Still I really need to learn to finish a sentence before starting a new one. Also say 'like' fewer times in every sentence. I was not aware I spoke like in that manner. New late year resolution for me to tackle!

       Anyways, you can hear some film-related things about me, about the directors that people want to go back to their roots, and then Ryan and I talk about Oz, Enchanted and Labyrinth.

      Do listen to it. I hope you like it. Sorry for all the 'likes' and 'yeahs' :S


2 comments:

  1. Thanks again for dropping by! Don't worry about your speaking patterns - it took me more than 20 episodes to get a grip on mine, and they still aren't completely under control.

    But that's what makes these podcasts so fun and genuine!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome.
      If you say so :P :S

      Delete