Saturday 12 March 2011

"Love humiliates you. Hatred cradles you." ~Michelle Pfeiffer as Ingrid Magnussen

Michelle Pfeiffer is one of the most beautiful women to have ever lived, and grace the silver screen. And man can she be bad?! Her portrayal of my "And finally" character is my absolute greatest female role ever. I just love it when she's the badass.




A look back...
Elvira Hancock: Nothing exceeds like excess




Sukie Ridgemont: What scares me isn't how short life is, no, it's the pain, all the pain. I don't understand why there has to be any pain.




Ingrid: Don't attach yourself to anyone who shows you the least bit of attention because you're lonely. Loneliness is the human condition. No one is ever going to fill that space. The best you can do is know yourself... know what you want.




Velma Von Tussle: You're gonna need more than some seltzer to put out this fire.




Lamia: You shall not see the star, touch it, smell or hear it. You will not perceive her even if she stands before you. Pray you never meet me again.




And finally...
I am Catwoman. Hear me roar.



Can't wait for her and Burton reunion!!
This is part 4 of Favourite Actors who play Villains/Anti-heroes.

3 comments:

  1. I love this post and I totally agree with your ......And finally!!

    It's always a pleasure to meet another Pfeiffer pfan.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Finally someone who agrees!
      It's a pleasure for me as well, and thanks for commenting :)

      Delete
  2. the most beautiful woman to ever walk this planet, and we were lucky enough to have seen her live and portray characters with such class and grace. If she never acted we would probably never have realized her beauty so thanks to the producers who made it happen!

    ReplyDelete