Thursday 3 February 2011

You be you and I’ll be me, today and today and today, and let’s trust the future to tommorrow. Let the stars keep track of us. Let us ride our own orbits and trust that they will meet.


       So yesterday was my graduation from school, despite it not technically being over till after the dreaded board exams. There was a whole lot of talk about the future, which for me is my reality. I got the loveliest citation in which my love for films has been acknowledged. Also the goodbye notes from my friends, in which they talk about films and me, has made me feel really warm and happy.
      I see my future everyday, and with our without Jack, it is somewhere with the stars. :)

2 comments:

  1. End of school! Isn't it a mixed bag of emotions? :) I still visit my old media teacher, I wouldn't be a film student if not for her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. More or less. I had this incredible English teacher who wrote my citation, and she mentioned Johnny Depp and everything.
    That's so cool about film studies. Well, I'm definitely taking a film course, though at present my Undergrad degree will have something to do with business/economics/accounts/commerce/so clueless...

    ReplyDelete